Public Swim Sessions
POOL NOW OPEN!
Public Swim Age Restrictions
- Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) at all times.
- Any child 6 years of age or under and any child wearing a flotation device (water wings, vest...) must be accompanied by and kept within arm’s reach of an adult at all times (on deck and in water).
- Maximum adult / child ratio for children 6 years of age and under: 1 adult / 2 children.
MONDAY, JULY 4th SESSIONS: 10:00AM - 12:30PM & 4:30PM - 7:00PM
SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS: 10:00AM - 12:30PM (no deep end on 7/9 & 7/10)
TUESDAY thru SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS: 1:30PM - 4:00PM (no deep end on 7/6 & 7/7)
WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS: 4:30PM - 7:00PM (no session on 7/6)
- NO PUBLIC SWIM SESSIONS ON MONDAYS - except on HOLIDAYS
- Check back frequently for schedule changes as they will expand moving toward the summer and reduce down again once school restarts based on staffing availability.
- The online schedules may not be accurate if there are last-minute unforeseen maintenance, weather, or staffing issues.
- The maximum capacity for each session varies as it is based on the number of lifeguards on duty.
- Admission is first come-first served.
- $3.00 per session (fee is for one session only)
- 10 visit pass - $24.00 (individual pass only)
- 30 visit pass - $63.00 (family pass)
- Safety Break - a 15-minute safety break will take place during each session that will require all public swim patrons to exit the pool during that time.
- Lap Swim - is not allowed during public swim sessions unless specifically designated and listed on the Aqua Fitness Session page (click on Lap Swim, Aqua Walk, and Aquatic Exercise to access the webpage).
- Splash Pad is open
- Slide and Deep End - are expected to be open during each public swim session. However, they may be closed due to unforeseen staffing and/or pool maintenance issues.
- Deep End Test - once per season, all youth ages 17 & below must take and pass the deep end test prior to swimming in the deep end. Deep end test will be administered at the start of each public swim session.
- Appropriate swim attire required
- Males - swim trunks, board shorts, and swim shirts allowed (do not wear thong swimsuits, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut-offs, or cotton shirts)
- Females - one-piece or modest two-piece swimsuits, swim shorts, and swim shirts allowed(do not wear g-string or thong bikinis, basketball/athletic shorts, denim cut-offs or cotton shirts)
- Infants & Toddlers - must wear swim diapers or rubber pants while in the pool (do not wear regular diapers or underwear in the pool as accidents will require a pool shut down)
- Water toys - only small water toys are allowed in the pool (i.e., diving rings, inflatable beach balls...). Please do not bring in large flotation devices or toys and/or non-water throwing toys as they pose safety concerns (e.g., football, large rafts...)
- Food and drink are allowed ONLY in the designated patio area - NO GLASS containers are allowed anywhere.