Camp Cottonwood Registration Open Now!
- AM/PM Half Day Sessions available (due to limited staffing & COVID guidelines)
- Fee: $45 for 5-day week ($9 per session)
- See our Parent Packet for full details!
Online & In-house Registration Available
Online Registration: visit https://secure.rec1.com/NM/alamogordo-recreation/catalog starting on May 6, 2021 at 8 am.
Each camper will need to following forms completed and turned into the AFRC at the time of registration along with payment:
- AFRC Youth Participant Registration Form
- AFRC Emergency Contact & Child Sign Out List
- Participant Health/Special Needs Information/Medical Consent
- Youth Medication Administration Request Form (if needed)
You can print the documents from the links above and bring them in with you or you can complete the Youth Participant Registration Form and Emergency Contact and Child Sign Out List at:
Submitting the forms online before the camp start date does NOT guarantee enrollment. Children are only enrolled for weeks that are fully paid for.
The Participant Health/Special Needs/Medical Consent & Youth Medication Administration Request form must be provided on a paper copy as they contain sensitive information.
- All youth activities generally require advance registration and a participation fee.
- All youth activity registration sessions openings begin at 8 a.m. on the designated start date. Registrations will then remain open until filled or registration is closed by staff.
- For further registration information please see the AFRC Amenities page.
Activity Registration Information
- All registrations are on a first-come first-served basis.
- All registrations must be made at AFRC or online prior to participation in an activity. Instructors are not able to take money or registrations.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver. Anyone under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign a consent form and liability waiver.
- Registration in an activity does not guarantee a place in future activities.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to attend scheduled classes, we are not able to provide refunds for missed classes.
- Activity scholarships are available for children of qualified families in need.
- Requests for an activity withdrawal/refund must be made one week prior to the start of the activity to receive a refund. Exceptions will be made for an injury/illness (a Doctor’s note may be required).
- There is a $10.00 administrative fee per participant for a withdrawal/refund unless the activity is cancelled by AFRC.
- Requests for an activity transfer must be made one week prior to the start of the activity. Transfers will be accommodated as long as there is space available in the activity.
- An administrative fee is not generally charged for transfers. However, AFRC reserved the right to charge a $10.00 administrative fee if multiple transfers are requested (over 3).
- If the minimum number of participants for an activity is not met three days prior to the first day of the activity, the activity will be cancelled, participants will be notified and provided refunds.
Make the school year fun, exciting and educational by sending your child to the after school youth program at AFRC.
Spring Fling is a creatively active day camp during spring break!
A fun weekly recreational summer program for ages 6-12
Send your ‘little turkeys’ to a fun day camp during Thanksgiving break!
A wildly fun day camp during winter break!
A co-ed educational program for children 3-12 years of age.
Both fall and spring soccer seasons offered